Do You Have An Eviction Case at Hand?
Eviction is governed by California state law, and these matters can often
become complex if a landlord does not take the necessary precaution. If
you are a landlord attempting to evict a tenant, it is important to ensure
that you do not violate their rights.
As a landlord, you can evict a tenant when the Landlord-Tenant relationship
ends and/or when the property is sold. A Landlord-Tenant relationship
ends when either one of the following occurs:
- Lease ends but tenant does not leave
- Tenant does not pay rent or moves after receiving a 3-day notice
- Tenant violates part of the lease agreement and does not fix the violation
after being notified
- Tenant does not move out after 30-day, 60-day or 90-day notice to vacate
- Tenant uses the property to do illegal activities, creates a “nuisance”
or is known for “committing waste” and does not move after
receiving a 3-day notice to move out
Contact Atlantis Law Today!
Our knowledgeable lawyers will guide and advise you through the process
of evicting a tenant in Rancho Cucamonga. Start your eviction now! All
you have to do is answer a few questions and Atlantis Law will take care
of the rest.
Facing an eviction matter? Call Atlantis today for a